Commercial Administrator (Part Time)
Kier Local Highways are currently recruiting for a Commercial Assistant to join the Surface Treatments Business on a part time basis.
Kier Group plc. is a leading construction, property, residential and services group with 88 UK offices and over 22,000 employees. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, we are a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
Kier Highways design roads, bridges and intelligent transport systems (ITS), covering strategic and nationally important roads, as well as local roads serving local communities. Our projects range from major improvements to complete renewals of roads and structures. With specialist teams, we manage complex works from conception through to handover at the end of maintenance periods.
- Tasks may include managing enquiries, payroll, purchasing, monitoring and reporting of work, invoicing and payments
- Maintain effective work systems, ensuring that all correspondence and documentation is dealt with in a professional manner to meet audit requirements by logging of project information
- Deal with all routine queries so that an appropriate response is provided
- Responding to all clients, residential and other enquires on the phone and via email in a professional manner with a high level of customer services
- Ensure compliance with the Framework
- Closing all enquiries within the service level agreement set to the business
- Arranging conference calls with the Business Units
- Providing information to client
- Organise events, travel, accommodation etc.
- Support the Office Manager with ad hoc or project based administration
- End of the month submissions to client
- Chasing project documentation
- Recording all documentation received
- Accounting of fees
- Preparing all commercial documents for submission to client
- Commercial documentation reviewed, recorded and sent to client on a daily basis
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Good standard of education
- Previous administrative experience
- Must be IT literate with thorough understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Efficient and professional approach with the ability to multi-task
- Possess strong communication, organisational and time management skills
- General willingness to be helpful, enthusiastic and flexible
- Able to work as an individual and as part of a team
Make the journey. Leave a legacy.
Being part of Kier means living our values of being collaborative, enthusiastic and forward thinking. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it’s through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy. Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
Kier is an inclusive employer.
Let’s shape your world together.