Commercial Accountant – Logistics/Warehousing
Permanent Opportunity – Manchester (Trafford Park)
£40,000 - £50,000 + Employee Benefits Scheme
Malone Group is supporting an Industry Leading Logistics and Warehousing Group with multiple subsidiaries – an opportunity has arisen to support one of the groups subsidiaries as a Commercial Accountant.
You will be joining the business during a period of sustained growth – to provide timely and accurate financial information to support the continued growth and profitability of the business
- Analysis of the financial accounts, identifying improvements & working with the operations team to improve efficiencies.
- Supporting the Directors and Sales team in tender submissions & sales contract negotiations.
- Assisting the Management Accountant as required, providing cover for annual leave and seasonal peak periods.
- Submission of Payroll information to Payroll Department
- Supporting production of Forecast & KPI reports
- Providing financial costing projections for identified growth opportunities.
- Evaluating and negotiating with providers and managing supplier contracts.
- Qualified/Qualified by experience Accountant with commercial exposure gained within logistics/manufacturing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Accounting and IT skills including MS Excel and Paperless Sage 200
- Knowledge of Reporting Software such as Crystal and JDA/Red prairie WMS will be advantageous.
- Demonstrable experience in providing insightful analysis to optimise decision making
- Experience working in Warehousing and/or Contract Packing industry will be advantageous.
Please apply to this role for immediate review! Alternatively please contact Kerry McCormick at Malone Group Recruitment
Employee Benefits Scheme