What are you going to do
Work with the Principal's Executive Assistant in providing admin support to the Senior Leadership Team. This includes:
- Assisting the School Secretary in maintaining attendance registers, communicating with parents and supporting teaching staff.
- Assisting the EA in updating the data management system and maintaining records.
- Assisting in recruitment and the registration of new students
- Supporting the Marketing Officer in managing social media and advertising campaigns, creating newsletters and other advertising materials.
- Assisting the Examinations Officer in managing timetabling and exam preparation
- Providing any other admin assistance that the Senior Leadership Team might require
- Some attendance at Parents' Evenings, concerts and other school events taking place out of regular hours will occasionally be required in addition to regular hours
What we offer
- Invaluable experience in business administration, marketing, advertising and PR
- competitive salary (pro-rata according to hours worked)
- 9am to 5pm daily: number of days negotiable but a minimum of 2 a week
- holiday pay
What we ask:
- No minimum education required Ideal for a student currently studying business, marketing or education
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Knowledge of Word, Outlook and Google Docs
- Positive and unflappable approach
- Excellent time-keeping
This is an ideal first job for someone studying business or marketing, or one who is interested in a career in education. Collingham numbers around 170 students aged between 14 and 19 over 2 sites in Kensington and is a fast-paced, friendly environment which will give you the opportunity to experience the work of a range of departments. Our success depends on team-work and flexibility as well as the ability to work independently and manage your own workload.
As part-time positions the salary quoted will be pro-rata according to the number of days worked.
Successful applicants will need to undergo enhanced DBS clearance checks.
Does this sound like the job for you? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!