Are you an experienced logistics and transport professional looking to take on a new challenge?
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Collections Administrator to join our team in Rochester.
Collections Administrator Responsibilities:
Joining our team as a Collections Administrator, you will take full responsibility for the administration of the collection's unit. You will provide assistance with administration and operate all computer systems in an appropriate manner and provide administration assistance to all departments within Collections. Duties include:
- Prepare daily collection rounds by allocating scheduled and adhoc work and ensure these are printed and available for debrief.
- Debrief collection crews, interrogating each collection to ensure it meets with the required service and or reallocate missed collections
- Maintain regular communication during the day with the crews to identify any issues with collections - feed this back to the customers to agree a resolution
- Confirm route sheets in line with customers contract and Viridor procedures. Confirmation must be completed within 24 hours.
- Complete payroll for both Viridor and external staff (agency)
The ideal Collections Administrator:
- Previous experience in a similar Administration role or environment.
- Experience as a purchase or sales ledger
- Detailed understanding of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Full driving licence due to the location of the site
Rewards & Benefits:
In return for your hard work as our Collections Administrator, we can offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, APPLY now for the role of Collections Administrator.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.