Are you an experienced logistics or waste management administrator looking to take on a new challenge?
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
We now have an excellent opportunity for a Collections Administrator to join our team in Bonnyrigg, working 23 hours a week.
The Collections Administrator Role:
Joining our team as a Collections Administrator, you will provide assistance to all departments within the Collections Units at Bonnyrigg and Bargeddie, enabling the efficient and effective operation of the dry waste collection fleet in accordance with Company, customer and legislative requirements.
You'll be responsible for dealing with all elements of computer data input, including customer requests, setting up of new accounts, dealing with subcontractors, pricing changes, invoicing, query resolution and general administrative tasks. You'll complete authorisation of work tickets, crew run sheets and the provision of reports as required.
The Collections Administrator will ensure professional production and distribution of corporate documentation and be responsible for inputting and recording sales and expenditure figures into spreadsheets and the maintenance of the Purchase Order Log.
The ideal Collections Administrator:
- Previous experience in a similar Administration role or environment is essential
- Experience in taking and producing minutes from a variety of meetings
- You will be Highly organised, accurate and efficient
- An understanding of financial accounting methodologies
- Experience in customer query resolution
- Ideally, Purchase or Sales ledger experience
- Detailed understanding of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Full driving licence due to the location of the site
Rewards & Benefits:
In return for your hard work as our Collections Administrator, we can offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life
- Optional contributory healthcare
- Payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras, Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click apply.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
£Competitive + Benefits