Position – CNC Programmer / Operator - Horizontal & Vertical Machining Centre (HMC)
Salary – £13.11 – £14.00/hr (DOE)
Hours – 39 hrs per week + overtime
Shift – Single Days - Mon - Thurs 7.30 - 16.30 & Fri 7.30 - 12.30.
Location – Liverpool
Denholm Rees & O’Donnell Ltd is an ISO 9001:2015 SME Subcontract Engineering Company based on Merseyside. As a result of company growth we are looking to employ a CNC Programmer / Operator - Horizontal & Vertical Machining Centre (HMC) to join our production team at our Liverpool site.
In order to be considered for the CNC Programmer / Operator - Horizontal & Vertical Machining Centre (HMC) role you will have gained the following skills and experience:
- Must be time served (NVQ 3 or Equivalent)
- Able to fully program, set and operate Horizontal and Vertical Machining Centres using Fanuc Controls
- Work from detailed engineering drawings
- Understand ISO 9001:2015 Quality Systems
- Previous experience with machining of exotic metals (super duplex, duplex, 718, x750, Hastelloy, Monel etc) is highly desirable
- Demonstrable experience in a previous or similar position
- Good Planning and Organising skills
- Good communication Skills with both peers and Management
- Attention to detail
Preferred experience but not essential requirements for for the CNC Programmer / Operator - Horizontal & Vertical Machining Centre (HMC):
- Kafo Horizontal Machining Centres (Twin 630 Pallet)
- Doosan Vertical Machining Centres (750 – 2200mm Beds)
- Manual Guide Programming
- One CNC Programming Software
- 4th axis programming / machining
- Cincinnati Arrow with Heidenhain TNC 426 Control
- Valve and pump components
- Oil, Gas, Fluid and Power generation industry sectors
- Office 365 / ERP Systems
- Doosan Vertical Machining Centres (750 – 2200mm Beds
On joining our team, you will be entitled to highly competitive rates of pay and a range of benefits including company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, contributory pension scheme and training and development opportunities.
To apply for the CNC Programmer / Operator - Horizontal & Vertical Machining Centre (HMC) role please send an up to date CV via the Apply link now
Originally established in 1931 to support the local automotive, dock and shipping companies. Since then Denholm Rees & O’Donnell has gone on to become a first-choice supplier to blue chip companies from within the Oil, Gas, Fluid & Power Generation Sectors, specialising in the manufacture and supply of precision valve and pump components.
- Paid Holidays
- Performance bonus
- Retirement / Pension Plans