Are you a skilled CNC Programmer looking to work for a well established business with a family feel? Want to work in a modern facility with well maintained CNC Millers, plenty of overtime and an environment that encourages training and development? Then we want to hear from you!
The business has been established for many years, providing a sub contract machining service to a wide range of industries including Aerospace, Motorsport, medical and rail sectors. With a family feel to the business, they look to grow engineers from within, offering clear progression and the chance to produce high quality one off components with full autonomy over completing each project.
Benefits include a basic hourly rate of up to £15 p/h, overtime paid for weekday and Saturday,
25 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, free parking and various other incentives
Responsibilities for the role include -
- Programming, Setting and Operating of 3 & 4 axis Milling Machines
- Using FANUC language to write new programmes long hand at the machine, then prove out
- Jig & Fixture creation for new products introduced to the business
- Full setup including tooling, jigs, fixtures, machine speeds, and feeds
- Running a first off and inspecting using measuring equipment, before final pass off from QC department
- Working from customer drawings, CAD designs, and job route cards
- Producing one-off components to small batch work from a range of materials
- Continuous improvement to programmes written to improve cycle time, tooling life and scrap reduction
We would love to hear from you if you've had experience in the following -
- previously worked as a CNC Milling Programmer, CNC Miller, or Machining Centre machinist
- Be able to write using FANUC controls
- Confident with high-frequency setups for 1 off component manufacture
- Understand and interpret 2D & 3D drawings
- Flexibility towards overtime when required
Working hours are days 39hrs per week Monday to Friday
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 per year