Major Recruitment are currently working with a well established Heavy Engineering company to recruit for an experianced CNC Miller/Turner who can Program and has experiance working with Fanuc Controls.
About the role:
The role will require you to produce components to a supplied specification, working to technical drawings and ensuring safe working practices are adhered to at all times. You will be responsible for the checking of all quality and relevant paperwork to ensure that it meets customer requirements
Days, Nights and Afters on a Weekly rotation
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Produce components to a supplied specification, working to technical drawings and ensuring safe working practices are adhered to at all times.
- Responsible for the checking of all quality and relevant paperwork to ensure that it meets customer requirements.
- Ensure safe working practices are adhered to at all times
- Operation of Mobile Plant and and maintenance of Mechanical Engineering Machinery.
- Ensures processed material conforms to customers order requirements
- Control and maintain the stock records by quantity, identification and locations
- Book in and ensure purchase requirements are met
- Ensure too card information is completed on a shift basis
- Ensure that packaging of all goods despatched meet customer requirements
To be successful within this role you will ideally be:
- Experience of CNC Programming, Editing and Proving new parts off and with an understanding and appreciation of customer deadlines and production planning.
- Knowledge and understanding of setting CNC Machine tools is essential with an in depth knowledge of Manufacturing Techniques.
- Experience of Multi-Tasking machines, 2 axis turning, 3 axis milling, 5 axis milling, Cylindrical grinding.
- Experience with Fanuc controls.
- Experience of using a variety of equipment such as Tool room and conventional machine tools.
- Strong communication skills
For more infomation apply with your CV or call Connor on 01302 554510
£27,230.00 - £27,230.00 per year
+ Shift allowance
+ Shift allowance