An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced CNC Miller / Programmer / Setter / Operator to join a well-established company based in Chester.
They provide supply chain integration to global OEMs in the aerospace industry. Across the world, across product and service, they consolidate and refine to deliver greater efficiency to their clients. Stronger, short supply chains. Constantly improving and taking to new heights.
The company is now looking to recruit an experienced CNC Miller / Programmer / Setter / Operator to join their team.
Skills and experience required:
- Time server CNC Miller / Programmer / Setter / Operator
- Experience of any of the following control systems Siemens / Haas / Fanuc / Heidenhain / Mazatrol
- 5 axis and 3 axis positions available
- Able to interpret engineering drawings
- Familiarity with Aircraft Tooling would be advantageous
Job Type: Permanent/Full Time
In return the company offers a competitive salary depending on experience.
If you feel you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!