Our client needs a high-energy, commercially aware, motivated information security program manager to advise customers on modern cloud and IoT security practices and lead assurance activities including execution of their region-specific cloud service authorisation and compliance activities. You will be on the cutting edge of cloud computing security in a very challenging and innovative environment.
The role will be predominantly UK Based with approximately 15% International Travel within the EMEA and APAC. Key offices in Central London and an Operations Office in the midlands as well as the ability to work from home offers you the control to be where you need work when you need to be there.
- Act as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert on the authorisation of cloud services and connected devices in the EMEA and APAC regions.
- Advise and guide customers on the development and implementation of modern information assurance activities
- Lead and execute cloud service and connected device authorisation processes
- Manage security compliance obligations with internal teams and external parties, such as customers, audit teams and authorising bodies, to ensure objectives are met
- Perform evaluations of emerging markets and associated new certifications or authorisation programs
- Develop information security policies, procedures, and guidelines and maintain authorisation documentation
- Assist others in understanding and implementing security policy objectives in ways that are cost effective and align with business objectives. Provide security input for business procedures and new projects
- Participate in periodic security compliance activities including risk assessments, vendor security assessments and security awareness training
- Stay current on security industry trends, attack techniques, mitigation techniques, and security technologies by attending conferences, networking with peers, and other educational opportunities
- 5+ years of experience in information security including leadership responsibilities for compliance in a technical environment
- Strong organisational, leadership, communication and project management skills
- Passion for ensuring high quality deliverables and customer experience
- Strong background in cloud security controls and experience implementing information security requirements in cloud environments
- Have working experience of one or more of the following: IRAP Assessments, ISO 27001, PCI, FedRAMP, SOC 2, Cloud Security Alliance CCM or other compliance related certifications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Information security related certifications
- Experience with authorising cloud services in public sector
- Experience leading the implementation of NIST SP 800-53 security controls in a cloud environment
- Experience with international data security and privacy standards
Staffline and our client are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Staffline and Our client do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
£75,000.00 - £1,000,000.00 per year
Car, Pension, Bonus, Healthcare
Car, Pension, Bonus, Healthcare