One of the UK's Leading Microsoft Partners are looking for a number of Cloud Solution Engineers to join their expanding Cloud division.
They're looking for someone to come in an implement complex customer solutions utilising a number of technologies such as Azure, O365 and other enterprise technologies.
You will be a hands-on individual used to working with CSA's to implement scopes of work to a detailed set of parameters.
The role itself is extremely varied and will include working in areas such as:
- Complex system building using PaaS & IaaS
- Cloud Build Documentation & Cloud Solution Deployments
- Cloud Migrations
- Working with clients to onboard them into the Cloud environment you've created
With the role being so varied, it would be nice to have the following skills:
- Experience with MS Azure deployments & pipelines
- Experience in O365 deployments & pipelines
- Good knowledge of Windows server (2012, 2016 & 2019)
- Good knowledge of MS Exchange & MS SQL server
- Experience with AD including Azure AD Connect is highly desirable
Whilst the majority of these skills are great to have, ultimately they're looking for a ambitious individual who strives to improve themselves on a daily basis both in their career and their technical skillset.
So if you like the sound of this role then please reach out to me via the following methods:
Office Line: 0191 300 1800
LinkedIn: 'Chris Garside'
Anything discussed will remain 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR
55,000.00 - 60,000.00 per year