We have an exciting opening for the role of ProductMarketing Manager opening at Clinique. The role is responsible for leading allcategory relevant launches at Clinique from the forecast to price to execution.This is a key role that works collaboratively with cross-functional teams andexternal agencies.
The role reports to the Marketing Director and has a team offive reports consisting of the 2 Sr Product Managers, 1 Product Manager and 2Marketing Co-ordinator.
- Work together with the Marketing Director to design the brand strategy focusing on recruitment and retention, defining brand priorities and levels of investment as well as price strategy
- Lead the development and execution of seasonal new product launches and product re-promotes, sampling and merchandising programs, within specified categories, as approved by Marketing Director, in accordance with global Brand guidelines.
- Lead the amplification of core basic business categories with regular re-focus programmes and events that maintain an always-on focus.
- Accountable to deliver in year NS/ share targets and shape Y2-Y3 plans
- Driving the growth of the skincare and make up portfolios leading the development of all launch execution plans and ensures timely implementation of any programmes within these categories.
- Transform consumer insights into tangible outcomes to deliver competitive advantage for the brand
- Be in charge of the pricing strategy for all product launches and gift sets in accordance with global Brand guidelines. In addition, lead the annual pricing review for the brand in partnership with the relevant team.
- Lead the planning and delivery of the Clinique UK marketing calendar and partner with the Demand Planning Team to develop forecasts for new product launches in relevant categories and with Trade Marketing to deliver strong activations at the point of sales
- Holds monthly updates with Demand Planner to ensure correct inventory of saleable line items based on marketing calendar and strategy to minimise out of stocks and excesses.
- Lead the product team to ensure all programme elements move forward on a timely basis (including copy, legal/claims approval, artwork proofing, merchandising and display elements, saleable, samples, testers, etc.).
- Work in collaboration with the CE team on media planning for the relevant product categories leading all media execution in print/OOH/TVC and events. In addition, work closely with the Digital marketing team to agree creative messages and execution.
- Prepares and presents the marketing programmes for the above categories at seasonal Sales Conferences. Aids in developing seasonal Sales sell-in materials.
- Oversee various budget requirements e.g. building and updating every month within requirements
- Interpretation and understanding of monthly NPD/Nielsen data and reporting back to the business on key trends.
- Communicates on regular basis with Global Marketing to outline market needs. Provides regular feedback on new product launches and other programmes, as well as on local market trends and competitive activity.
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Marketing team, CRM, Retail Marketing and E-commerce to ensure all teams are well briefed on forthcoming launches and activities.
- Marketing experience leading brands with complex portfolios in Masstige/ Prestige categories
- Must be consumer obsessed and possess strong analytical skills and consumer understanding. Familiarity in using tools such as Nielsen/ NPD, Brand Health track, Social Listening tools
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the retail landscape
- Exhibit a keen ability to handle a multitude of projects at one time, be proactive, hands on and handle pressure in a fast paced business.
- Strong influencing skills – communicate clearly with strong impact and excel in leading high performance team
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative style able to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to form relationships and influence stakeholders, manage complexity and perform effectively in a fast paced business