Brand: Clinique UK
Title: OnlineTrading Coordinator for Clinique.co.uk
The role is responsible for supporting the CliniqueAssistant Online Manager, and wider team, to ultimately deliver sales growth onClinique.co.uk
The Online Trading Coordinator will work with severalinternal and external stakeholders, playing a crucial role of looking after theday-to-day running of the site, whilst helping drive the overall onlinestrategy forward and ensuring a best-in-class customer experience.
The individual will be responsible for supporting the site’sobjectives and goals, ensuring that all content and site refreshes are executedstrategically, and on time. They will also be monitoring KPIs, taking the requiredactions to maintain and improve them.
Responsibilities will include:
Reporting and Analysis 25%
· Collate and send weekly summary includingmetrics insightful commentary to wider online, sales and marketing teams
· Review sell through trackers, assesscurrent trends and share relevant insights.
· Review month end report and provide data-drivenrecommendations
· Attend bi-monthly calls with the webanalytics manager to identify new opportunities across key site metrics.
· Review category SKU breakdown reportand generate insights in effort to make better data-driven decisions
· Align with the Asst Online Manageron weekly, monthly and quarterly sales targets to ensure all activations on thesite supports commercial KPIs
· Contribute to post-campaign analysisdecks for all key launches and trading periods
· Performregular competitor analysis, highlighting opportunities to wider online team
· Support the Asst Online Managerand/or Online Director with ad hoc reports when needed.
· Provide data-driven recommendationson how we can better drive our product heroes on site and across channels.
· Provide analytics and reports onSmart Rewards performance across offers, channels the site.
· Support the Ecommerce Director onthe preparation of performance analysis decks and ad hoc presentation requests.
· Collate post-campaign analysis andcascade to wider brand and global teams
· Support with PPC account, completingany ad hoc paid search requests when needed, making sure PPC calendar is up todate provide trend insights where relevant.
· Supportwith the day-to-day maintenance of the affiliate programme and completing any ad hoc affiliate requests when needed; this includes but isnot limited to briefing affiliate banners.
· Work with Digital Display agenciesto identify innovative opportunities to help grow the channel mix, briefing newdesign audience strategies.
· Support with Qubit deliverablesincluding briefing creating content, testing, reviewing performance anddriving iterations of existing tests.
· Ensure DC trade planner is up todate with demand figures and activity.
· Support Asst Online Manager withoverall Smart Rewards strategy, reviewing offers sell throughs, andmaking strategic decisions on how best to drive the programme forward.
· Have an active role in the emailmarketing strategy and calendar (including triggers), working with CRM and theOnline Assistant to help to drive and evolve this channel.
Site Maintenance 20%
· Support on testing new sitefunctionalities, links and content enhancements on the site and across alldevices.
· Worth with content coordinator web analytics manager to ensure all links on landing pages are taggedcorrectly.
· Ensurecustomer journey and site standards are optimised and achieved on the site ,guaranteeing all product details are accurate, links are correct, content andimages are commercialised, ecommerce bestpractise is executed, etc.
· Resolve site bugs, raising ticketsin AHA, being a contact for any concerns and following up regularly
· Proactivelyseek opportunities to improve the customer journey and site experience.
· Supportthe Online Coordinator with product set up in .net, ensuring all categories, customlabels, product badging and merchandising is aligned to site trends customer demand.
· ReviewSmart Rewards journey, provide data-driven recommendations and work with OnlineContent Coordinator to execute.
· Manage thesample stock database ensuring all allocations are set up and usage monitoredaccurately
· Regularly review inventory andcritically assess onsite merchandising, feeding back any actions to the OnlineContent Coordinator.
· Support the Asst Online Manager withstock forecasting for basic, limited life, loyalty and GWP.
· Support the Asst Online Manager whenliaising with the sales team to ensure the site is supported with adequatestock of key lines and newness.
People Management 10%
·Managethe Online Assistant as a direct report and be responsible for their personal developmentand performance.
·Supportthe Online Assistant with the setting of PDP Goals and review these monthly
·Act asa mentor to the Online Assistant, giving regular feedback on performance aswell as ad-hoc training sessions to allow the direct report to drivedevelopment.
·Feedbackand update the Online Assistant Manager in weekly one-to-one meetings
·Supportthe Online Assistant with ad hoc Email Marketing queries.
Marketing Support 5%
· Supportthe Asst Online Manager and Media Manager with the PPC strategies, ensuringcustomer journeys are intuitive and drive best in class experience
· Work withbrand marketing team to be aware of campaigns driven by social and displaychannels.
· Providethe PR team with insights and results from PR initiatives driving to site.
· Numerate and analytical with clear commercial awareness
· Highly organised with strong written and verbal communication skills
· Experience in managing multiple projects and ability to prioritise in the interest of the business
· Be obsessed with consumer behaviour and data.
· Ability to show initiative and enthusiasm for driving the online business in line with sales targets.
· Team player but with ability to also be self-sufficient intuitive.
· Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with internal teams and third parties
· At least two years’ experience and exposure in a retail trading environment
· Confident in leading both internal and external meetings
· Intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and proficient in PowerPoint
· Competitor awareness
· Some people or project management experience preferred but not essential.