Clinique Design Manager ( Job Number: 199872 )
Brand : Clinique
Job : Creative / Design
Primary Location : Europe, Middle East, Africa-GB-ENG-London
Schedule : Full-time
Shift : 1st (Day) Shift
Job Type : Standard
Clinique has an exciting opportunity to appoint a 3D Design Manager role reporting to the Creative Director.
The position will be responsible for designing 3D renders for display site/ event / counter update POSM visualisation (photoshop mock up) for monthly in-store launches for UK Ireland region.
As part of the U.K Clinique Creative team, you will also be working closely with the 2D designer, global VM N.Y team across all levels of Marketing team plus vendors. You will also be supporting the Men’s department on all V.M renders and follow up related projects (local orders) relevant central production tool orders with the visual merchandising team.
- Be the brand visual guardian for the team in order to safeguard visual consistency and maximize ease of customer experience.
- Be consumer centric and ensure shop-ability of our core product categories across all counter configuration.
- Provide creative support for the rest of the VM team in ad-hoc projects like internal conferences, education workshop P.R event.
- Support the Men’s department with 3D design briefs for retail pop up and help develop the new men’s branding identity.
- Liaise with Marketing team to define display visualization briefs for each launch in all categories:
- Deliver 3D Visualization for each design counter configuration for launch, update of existing POSM to present to team in order to meet on counter launch date
- Liaise with appropriate vendors to produce cost effective POSM
- Project manage the VM process of each launch from render final sign off at global level, to delivery, costing and implementation. This also consist of: ensuring all requested tools are ordered by the relevant teams in a timely manner in order to ensure a flawless execution.
- Diploma/ degree in retail design / product design / Architecture
- Experience in a cosmetic or premium retail environment
- Fluency in a 3D software (i.e Sketch up) Adobe Creative Suite
- Able to project manage and communicate effectively with all cross functional teams both verbally and through drawing/ sketches
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
Estee Lauder Companies is an equal opportunities employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.