Clinical Nurse Specialist - London
Our client, a leading provider of Personal and Complex care, is looking for an experienced Clinical Nurse Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis due to continued expansion.
Working for a nationally recognised care provision agency, you will be tasked with providing effective leadership and clinical management of the complex care service so as to ensure the professional delivery of a high quality, cost effective, complex care service across the allocated locality and a defined group of clients in conjunction with the allocated Care Co-Ordinators and other agencies.
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Registered Nurse – Adult/Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- Minimum of 2 years post registration experience
- Exceptionally well organised individual with proven management and administration experience
- Experience relevant to the professional aspects of the role; Complex Care
- An ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Good report writing skills
- Comfortable in analysing service outcome information and problem-solving
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills;
- High energy level, self-starter and ability to handle conflicting and competing priorities
- Computer literate
- Passion and enthusiasm for promoting independent living for people with disabilities
You must have a valid UK Car Licence and your own car, and all applicants will be subject to a DBS check.
This is a field-based role so you will be required to visit multiple locations and work from home. Our client is looking to pay a salary of £36,000 plus a £4,000 car allowance on top and the working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 - 17:00 and you will be required to be on-call during evenings and weekends 1 week in every 10.
If this sounds like the right role for you and you have the necessary qualifications please submit your application ASAP!