LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated qualified RGN to work across the Exeter area. You will be field based and will travel between patients' homes to deliver medical treatments such as IV infusions, TPN treatments and both intramuscular and sub cut injections and training patients to administer their own medication.
As a nurse working for us you will need to be well organised and motivated as you will be responsible for the day to day care of patients in their own homes, offering clinical support that will help transform their lives on a one to one basis. This is a rewarding challenge for any nurse to help empower patients to set and achieve goals that are important to them through training and assisting them to regain their independence.
We currently have Part-Time and Full Time positions available in Exeter.
The benefits of the successful Registered General Nurse role are: (FTE – pro rata for part-time role)
- excellent competitive basic salary
- fully expensed company car or car allowance of £4,500 (per annum)
- fuel card
- subsidised private healthcare insurance
- personal pension plan
- childcare vouchers
- 33 days annual leave (includes statutory holidays)
- NMC fee’s paid after 1 year of service - pro rata for part time employees
- free uniform
- laptop, mobile phone, Sat Nav, tablet, printer and equipment provided
- free paid 4 day clinical training programme with access to clinical training certifications to enhance CPD
- full and part-time hours & rota’s sent 5 weeks in advance
- referral scheme (T&C’s apply)
- monthly supervisions and meetings with dedicated help and support 24/7
The successful Registered General Nurse we are seeking will have:
- a minimum of 1 years post registration experience within an acute setting (this is desirable, however experience in alternate settings will be considered if there is a personality fit)
- a valid NMC PIN and be a Level 1 Registered Nurse
- full UK driving license (mandatory) and be happy to drive
- competency in IV infusions via different types of lines (not essential as training can be provided)
- cannulation and venepuncture competency is desirable although not essential as training is provided
- proficiency in the use of IT software - Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
- good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare are one of the most experienced providers of clinical homecare in the UK, and we’ve been supporting patients in this way since 1975.
We provide care to more than 70,000 patients in their own home, place of work, or in the community – ranging from straightforward delivery of medication, to specialist nursing for complex conditions. We work in partnership with the NHS, pharmaceutical companies, private medical insurers and consultants.
We’re passionate about what we do and the difference we make to our patients’ lives. It’s this dedication that ensures we constantly deliver outstanding levels of care to our patients.
We used to be called Bupa Home Healthcare and in July 2016 we were acquired by the McKesson UK group of companies, a leading provider of healthcare services, including Lloyds Pharmacy.
Plus car (or car allowance), fuel card and other benefits