Kier Workplace Services provides specialist teams and technology solutions to help plan, manage and improve our clients’ workplaces. This provides our clients with access to solutions not readily available in their own organisations. It also enables our clients to focus on their core business, while Kier takes care of the rest.
Our key clients include the Royal Opera House, Royal Shakespeare Company, Legal and General, Kent County Council, Oldham Council, BAE and the London Borough of Southwark. We also work with a number of schools and academies, the Welsh Government and hold a major contract with the NHS in Yorkshire and Humber.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Clinical Application Support Officer/Trainer to be based in Bradford.
- Act as a SystmOne application support specialist
- Arovide training, advice, system configuration and application support to supported organisations.
- Work in conjunction with the rest of the IMT team in the provision of high quality training, advice and project support both at eMBED bases and on customer sites across both the Bradford and Airedale district and, on occasion, across the Yorkshire and Humber region.
- Experience of delivering training or support to GP practice clinical system users
- Working experience of using the SystmOne GP module.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in order to be able to communicate complex information to a non-complex audience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience of working in the NHS would be advantageous.
Strong skills in the use of Microsoft Office and a recognised training qualification would be desirable.
Being part of Kier means living our values of being collaborative, enthusiastic and forward thinking. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it’s through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy. Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.