Medstrom is an innovative medical solutions provider that works hand-in-hand with the NHS to deliver solutions and responses to patient-related issues. Having developed a strong service offering, we have also created a range of products to provide comfort and relief to healthcare patients.
Now, we’re looking for a Clinical Advisor to join us for a 6 – 12 month maternity cover contract.
- Competitive salary DOE pro rata
- Develop your career with a family-oriented business
- Take on an exciting and fast-paced contract
This is an incredible opportunity for a registered nurse to take on a new challenge and support patients in exciting new ways. You’ll be able to take your existing skills and approach and apply them in a new way, making sure equipment is used effectively and maximised.
Taking on this engaging contract, you’ll discover that we are dedicated to patient outcomes and are eager to advance clinical environments to achieve this. We work in an advisory capacity and have had huge successes in utilising our equipment and clinical solutions to meet and exceed the needs of both patients and Trusts.
As a Clinical Advisor, you will provide clinical support, training and advice to customers and our business to ensure the correct products are installed that meet individual patient needs.
Working with Trust Tissue Viability and manual handling staff, you will provide effective training at new and existing customer sites, ensure the appropriate use of equipment and encourage Medical Trusts to reassess patients to efficiently use specialist equipment.
You’ll cover between two - five sites in the Nottingham area depending on daily requirements.
Specifically, you will:
- Support the delivery of services to contracted accounts
- Identify and develop new products and promote and support new technologies
- Act as a trusted advisor and provide on-going bedside training on wards to help patients use equipment
- Follow-up on key equipment installations within 24 hours to ensure understanding and efficient usage
- Monitor and track equipment usage
- Offer products and wound-care workshops and training
To be considered as a Clinical Advisor, you will need:
- A current RGN and/or RMN qualification
- Experience of working on wards and within an NHS environment
- Experience of providing clinical training at various levels
- A full, valid driving licence
Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels would be beneficial to your application.
An organised and methodical approach coupled with the ability to organise your own workload effectively and work with minimum supervision would also be advantageous.
This is the ideal role for someone who has held the role of Clinical Advisor, Healthcare Advisor, Registered General Nurse, Nurse, Nursing Manager, Clinical Equipment Advisor, Medical Equipment Advisor, RGN, Registered Mental Nurse, or RMN.
Webrecruit and Medstrom are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to do more with your career and get involved in other areas of clinical practice as a Clinical Advisor, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.