Due to expansion, one of the UK’s leading providers of slimming solutions and cosmetic treatments are recruiting. The company are looking for an enthusiastic receptionist to help run their Bristol clinic. With 27 clinics across England, Scotland and Wales, the company always ensure complete confidentiality together with excellent patient service and follow-up care. Based in Glasgow the successful receptionist will earn a basic salary of £16,224 per annum and will be included into the company bonus scheme.
Support is at the heart of this company’s philosophy. Patients are their number one priority, and their clinic team supports, advises, empathizes and helps their patients with their journey to being healthy and confident.
As an essential part of the team, you will be the primary contact point for patients, offering information and advice regarding company treatments, advising on sales, undertaking administrative tasks, liaising with doctors, ensuring processes and procedures are followed in a clinical manner and providing a fantastic customer-led service. As a Receptionist your main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring clinics run smoothly and on time
- Advising and informing customers
- Promoting services and products
- Cash handling and cashing up
- Record keeping
- Clinic admin tasks, such as basic auditing and stock counting
- Booking appointments
- Engaging and supporting patients
- Ensuring processes and procedures are followed
- Experience in a clinical administration environment, a highly interactive and personal retail environment, or a support service or care environment are an advantage
- An interest in fitness, health, and lifestyle are an advantage
- High attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Strong basic numeracy skills
- Basic computer skills (MS Office)
- Shifts run Monday – Sunday, with clinics opening at 8am and closing at 8pm
As a part of the reception team, you will receive a competitive salary that increases annually with service, training and support, a generous bonus scheme, employee discount, and a friends and family discount
Please Note: When applying for one of our vacancies, we will create a private application on our website so that the employer can view and respond to you. If you would like to update or remove your CV from our website, you can login and delete it at any time. We will send you login details when the application is made.