Job Title: Client Support Specialist
Location: Kings Lynn, Norfolk
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience)
Summary of Position:
Our client who provide a multiple of solutions to the care market, based in Kings Lynn are looking for a Client Support Specialist to join their team. The Client Support Specialist will be required to manage and maintain client relationships within the region, overseeing and following up on the delivery of all contracts, ensuring high levels of customer engagement, and appropriate clinical outcomes are achieved.
- To report to the Regional Client Support Director, working closely to follow up on the delivery of infection prevention and control solutions to ensure clients are completely satisfied with products and services.
- To maintain a call plan with each of the key stakeholders within client organisations to understand their current needs and to improve the utilisation of products.
- To ensure all users are fully trained in the use of the products, working closely with the Service Fulfilment team.
- To ensure client systems are fully functioning and experience limited downtime, which includes troubleshooting, arranging on-site repairs and system swap-outs where necessary.
- To work closely with stakeholders in key accounts to identify needs and generate a pipeline of commercial opportunities/leads, passing to the Regional Director, to support with follow up.
- To be accountable for contributing to the development, review and execution of key account plans.
- To work closely with the relevant regional representatives within the business to ensure delivery of the best customer experience whilst developing deep and trusted relationships with stakeholders.
- To maintain customer engagement levels and satisfactions scores within the region.
- To work collaboratively with technical experts within the company to manage solutions that meet individual client stakeholder needs.
- To oversee the Regional Managed Contract Specialist in undertaking daily calls to orchestrate activities at a manged service site.
- To secure commitment from clients to showcase and publish the outcomes of the infection prevention and control solutions implemented.
- To assure compliance of company operations to all applicable laws, regulations and standards, good business practices and company documented procedures.
- Proactively identify key stakeholders and influencers within the clients in your region.
- Maintain a live conversation and network with all key stakeholders within the region, sharing best practice methods to build strong relationships.
- Monitor the key performance indicators of clients to assist in identifying customer needs which can be supported.
- Work with key stakeholders and influencers within the clients to develop a deeper understanding of the infection needs within their organisation.
Measures of Success:
- To have measurably reduced infection rates on customer sites within the region.
- To have a significant impact on client engagement and satisfaction scores.
- To generate a pipeline of opportunities/’customer needs’.
- To have a clear understanding of the market and its needs.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working within customer service or operations environment.
- Experience of driving change within complex organisations.
- Passion for improving outcomes as a result of implementing improved practices.
- Proven project implementation experience with a track record of delivering high customer engagement/satisfaction scores.
- Knowledge of health and economic issues related to infection prevention and control is desirable.
- Commercial insight with a drive to identify new business opportunities.
- You will be strong at interpreting complex environments and identifying stakeholder needs.
- A methodical work ethic and examples of working closely with other teams to achieve a desired outcome.
Key Candidate Attributes:
- Driven, highly accountable, results-orientated individual that can prioritise and work within a team environment.
- Ability to deliver an excellent client experience.
- Good observation skills and attention to detail are essential to identify new business opportunities
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Self–motivated, positive attitude, can do approach.
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM.
- Excellent influencing skills.
- Professional communication skills (written and verbal).
- Creative and innovative (solutions focussed).
- Recent and relevant experience in a similar role.
- Ability to multitask, working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently, self-direction required with regular review from the Regional Client Support Director.
Hours of work: 7:30am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday