Technical Support Analyst - WD30090937028
What you will do
ShopperTrak, part of Johnson Controls, empowers retailers and shopping centres worldwide to optimise the shopping experience and improve profitability through data-driven insights. We have enabled thousands of retailers and shopping centres worldwide to increase revenue and profitability, by providing them with multi-dimensional data for clear cut decisions so they can uncover extraordinary insight to increase profitability.
Through our unique retail technology and analysis solutions, we can identify key in-store and online profit opportunities in areas such as customer conversions, queue management, sales, marketing and merchandising. Our insights support retail benchmarking between stores and sites.
As the Technical Support Analyst you will review and troubleshoot all Cases escalated by the ShopperTrak Help Desk for Level 3 Support. Working alongside ShopperTrak’s Service Providers to schedule engineers to attend site and resolve outstanding support issues within SLA. You will also be responsible for arranging proactive maintenance and accuracy checks for ShopperTrak’s key clients.
How you will do it
• Review all escalated Cases from the ShopperTrak Help Desk to ensure all possible remote troubleshooting has been completed, before progressing the Case to Level 3 support.
• Proactively review key client device configurations to ensure the views are as expected and the devices remain accurate.
• Manage and coordinate third party Service Providers to arrange for engineers to visit client sites to troubleshoot and resolve any outstanding issues. This should both be cost effective and in a timely manner to ensure we stick within agreed SLAs.
• Schedule engineers to attend site to complete proactive device maintenance and cleaning.
• Effectively communicate updates to both internal stakeholders and to the client directly.
• Manage client expectations in terms of timelines and actions required to resolve issues.
• Assess active issues with ShopperTrak systems to determine the likely root cause and suggested action to resolve.
• Confidently identify whether the root cause is with ShopperTrak systems or client-provided infrastructure, escalating to the relevant parties as needed.
• Assess suitability of currently installed systems and where required, escalate to business stakeholders to suggest alternative technologies.
What we look for
• Worked within a Customer Support team to deliver exceptional customer service.
• Worked with third party Service Providers.
• Knowledge of networking, infrastructures and associated troubleshooting.
• High level of proficiency in the use of Windows / Microsoft Office software.
• High level of proficiency in the use of CRM.
• Demonstrated ability in adopting new processes and technologies.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build and nurture strong relationships across the professional spectrum.
• A focus on assessing suitability of current processes and suggesting improvements to benefit both the business and clients.
• Continual monitoring of service levels from third parties to ensure delivery of best possible service.
• Great organisational skills in management of stock flow to and from service providers.