This is one of the worlds leading Forex and CFD trading brands. Offering powerful yet user friendly trading platforms for web and mobile, you can trade over 2,000 of the most popular assets – stocks, currencies, commodities and indices, benefitting from first-rate customer support in over 20 languages.
This is a great graduate level role for a Spanish & Italian speaking graduate paying a £24k - £32k base DOE.
Key responsibilites of the role:
- Servicing the businesses key premium European clients with market alerts, competitive pricing and new product offerings and establishing strong client relationships
- Implementing a proactive approach to communicating with clients via phone, email and live chat
- Developing and maintaining detailed knowledge of product offerings, trading platforms and terms and conditions of trading.
- Supporting improvement initiatives by providing client feedback on our service, product offerings, client expectations etc.
- Striving towards achieving quarterly KPIs and participating in regular face to face meetings with the Client Operations Manager for discussing performance
- Ensuring compliance with key regulatory, audit and quality assurance requirements
Key candidate requirements:
- University Degree in a relevant field.
- Experience in high-touch customer service is key.
- Previous experience in a similar role in a financial services organization will be considered a plus
- Fluency in reading, writing and speaking in English and Spanish and Italian
- Computer literacy and ability to work simultaneously with a variety of systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to build and develop strong relationships
- Self- motivated with a target-oriented mindset
- Dynamic, flexible with strong attention to detail
- Team player
starting at £26,000.00 per year