Due to growth within our business we are looking to recruit a dedicated and driven Client Services Manager to our client services team in Swindon.
As a Client Services Manager you will support the management of a large client account across multiple service contracts providing print, technology, marketing and Studio. You will work to ensure the delivery of commercial and operational targets, and supporting client objectives to drive a profitable and sustainable relationship.
- Ensure a professional service delivery to the Client; ownership for meeting contractual requirements, SLA’s and promoting innovation and continuous improvement
- Deliver service excellence, oversee delivery of agreed service levels, quality standards and committed deadlines
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation by understanding the client’s strategy and objectives and working collaboratively with the Client Director, Service Delivery and Operational Managers to improve efficiency and evolve operational and technical capability
- Ensure client projects are resourced and managed effectively to deliver on time and on budget
- Provide an effective point of escalation for operational issues and manage communication with the client throughout
- Partner with the client and use insight to lead and develop solutions and influence change across existing service lines that will deliver mutual value
- Support delivery of the account budget and growth targets, and manage client commercial commitments including cost savings
- Optimise revenue and profit opportunities, work with operational managers to improve efficiency and cost effective ways of working
- Support the Client Director with contract governance and meeting all commercial and service obligations
- Management of key risk and issues, BAU commercial activity and escalation point for queries, issues, holistic management of key contract interfaces.
- Help lead tactical opportunities and projects to grow existing service lines and support the sales lead or project manager in the delivery of large strategic opportunities
- Support the creation and delivery of proposals, quotations, pitches and presentations, support contract negotiation
What you’ll bring
- Strong experience in a client management role
- Experience of managing complex high value clients in a high pressure customer service environment
- Experience of P&L management
- Team management experience and driving performance
- Knowledge of print, DM, marketing technologies would be advantageous
- Focus on delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
Communisis is in the business of Customer Communications. The company is headquartered in London, listed on the London Stock Exchange and has offices across the UK and EMEA.
Communisis has over 200 years of industry experience in marketing, transactional and regulatory multi-channel customer communications. We enable major brands and service industries to communicate effectively and scalably with their customers using the channel of their choice.
We support our customers across every step of the value chain from the initial strategy, planning & design through to execution and monitoring.