As part of our expansion, PrivateFly is looking to recruit Client Services Executives to join our team in St Albans. These roles will be on a shift basis covering late (2pm-10pm) and night shifts (10pm-6am).
The Client Services Executives will help shape the future of the department as we grow to increase our service offering. The role works closely with our clients, managing all aspects of their flights to ensure a smooth operation and delivering an outstanding experience. Ideally suited to someone who is looking to build a career in business aviation, relevant experience is preferred.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for the seamless operation of every flight; after the point of sale to post flight actions
• Liaising with customers on the phone, email, messaging and in person
• Coordinating with a supply chain of aircraft operators, support team and crew
• Organising ancillary services such as catering and ground transport and consider ways to increase revenue
• Checking all operational aspects of the flight including airport and ATC slots & weather
• Managing complaints in a professional and efficient manner
• Meeting and greeting clients at airports
• Requesting post flight feedback and reviews
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• English fluency essential with fluency in German or Russian.
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure and prioritise tasks
• Outstanding customer service skills and attention to detail, always keen to go above and beyond.
• Professional and polished phone manner and written email communication
• Excellent technology and fast computer skills
• Ability to absorb and enjoy new responsibility
• Flexibility and creativity - we are an entrepreneurial team.
• Working consistently well in the team and supporting colleagues when required