Client Services Executive
Leading Business Intelligence Provider for the Energy Sector
Salary £25,000 + Benefits
About the Company
A premier global provider of market research and analysis serving an extensive list of ‘blue chip’ clients on a global basis. Our client provides comprehensive, timely and accurate research reports and datasets to support cutting edge industry analysis and strategic planning focussing on the Energy / Utilities sectors.
About the Role of Client Services Executive
Are you motivated to help customer’s understand what’s going to happen in the future within their business? Are you interested in working in a fast-paced, innovative environment? Do you strive for exceptional customer service? If so, we would be interested in hearing from you.
As a member of our client’s customer service team, you will work in a growing, energised culture, surrounded by motivated and talented colleagues who support many of the world’s top businesses every day. The Client Support Partner role is focused on service delivery, ensuring that clients use and receive value from their subscription.
How you will make an impact:
- Proactively build relationships with customers over the phone to ensure they see the full value in our client’s services and are getting the best return on their investment
- Work cross-functionally with research teams to answer client’s most pressing questions in a timely way.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our client’s products and an understanding of what’s happening in the industry so that you can drive continuous client engagement.
- Partner with Sales Executives and Account Managers to develop an understanding of what the client would like to achieve through products and identify how you can help them do so.
- Keeping CRM systems up to date
- Be the ‘voice’ of the customer within the business and provide feedback to all other teams to drive continuous service excellence.
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree AND/OR 1-3 years’ work experience in an account management / customer service or PA role however we would also consider a recent graduate who is looking for their 1st customer service / client services role providing you have experience in excel, powerpoint are well organised and confident
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity
- Looks to learn from others and works well independently and within a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and have excellent attention to detail
- Well defined prioritization and organisational skills
- Salesforce and Microsoft Office experience preferred
Apply now for this Client Service role. For more information please call Alex at ABR Associates on: 07872 499 596 or email your CV to: email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information. Website: www.abrassociates.co.uk
Due to high volumes of applicants we regret that we can only contact those who are invited to interview. Should you not have heard from us within 2 weeks you may assume you have not been successful at this time but we thank you for your time and interest in the role.
£25,000 + Benefits