We are looking to recruit 2 x Client Service Executives to assist with the day-to-day running of B2B and B2C established client accounts, whilst offering assistance to the wider team.
The Client Services department is a key, professional team which is client-facing and liaises with all Air Business Subscriptions departments. The role involves working mainly with the Air Business Subscriptions Customer Services Teams along with clients’ Marketing and User Experience teams and dealing with customer interactions, technical briefings/developments, reporting and third party suppliers.
- To support the Account Manager(s) to establish and maintain a strong working partnership with the client
- To assist the Account Manager(s) in the management of the relationship with the client
- To resolve client issues and concerns in conjunction with other areas of the business when requested
- To develop knowledge of all business products and systems, particularly those used by Customer Services.
- To work with all internal departments and key suppliers to support the Account Manager(s) in providing a comprehensive service to both the client and their customers
- To manage Customer Services escalations to the Client Services department
Skills and experience required:
- Past experience of relationship management with external clients would be desirable
- Well organised and able to manage own time
- Proven decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be self-motivated and possess enthusiasm to complete activities
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- 20 days holiday (plus 8 Bank Holidays) - increasing by 1 per year up to a total of 25 days
- Close to mainline train station and town centre
- Experienced, friendly and supportive team
- 'Investors in People' accredited company - to silver standard
- Reduced local gym membership
- Employee Assistance Programme - access to medical advice and counselling services
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Free tea/coffee!
Please forward your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number QAB378.