What you will be responsible for?
The purpose of this role will be to manage the Just Mortgages Client Service Team, generating business opportunities for Mortgage and Protection Advisers in line with the Just Mortgages' Business Strategy.
Who you will be reporting to
You will be reporting to and working conjunctly with one of our most experienced and successful members of the business: Jessica Brome, our Just Mortgages Operations Director (see below to connect with her on LinkedIn).
Who you will be responsible for
You will be responsible for ensuring all team and personal target are met - working with the Operations Director to monitor and evaluate Key Performance Metrics.
What you will be responsible for
On a daily, you will be arranging mortgage and protection appointments for clients of Just Mortgages and other companies within the Spicerhaart Group. You will actively promote a consistent, high quality, customer-focused approach to business processes, ensuring that the principles of the Central Operations Team are adhered to. A strong working relationship will be fundamental for success with both internal and external customers. Within your daily tasks, you will also be required to promote products and services offered through the Spicerhaart Group. It is a requirement of Just Mortgages that its employees are aware of and conform to legal requirement s in all activities, both internal and external. Implicit in this is that all managers and staff not only conform to the appropriate standards in terms of health and safety, but also work to the highest standards of business ethics.
What you can expect
This is an opportunity for a real career in property and financial services where you can gain an immense degree of satisfaction, recognition and reward.
You will join a culture of opportunity, allowing you to progress your career path to achieve all of your professional and financial goals. We’ll offer a competitive salary based on your experience and our commission structure will keep your take-home pay very healthy, indeed.
Did we mention that we have sent our top performing Advisers to ‘once-in –a-lifetime’, all-inclusive company holidays to Bangkok, New York and Abu Dhabi? We also host some of the most lavish conferences in the industry in the UK's most eloquent locations.
What will your industry-leading package look like?
- First Year’s Expected Earnings upwards of £23,000 OTE
- A fist year's salary of c.£17,000
- Treated fairly and respected for your efforts
- Opportunity to be involved in the company's many perks throughout the year
- 28 days holiday including statutory
- Career Opportunities
- On-going training and development
- Incentives and rewards
- You will receive a sense of true job security in a long and successful career with Just Mortgages
What you will need
This role is ideal if you have already achieved an industry relevant experience within Estate Agency or Financial Services. You will need to be excellent with people and will have ideally have proven experience within telephone sales.
You will also be both results orientated and be able to embrace accountability and responsibility. Each member of the Just Mortgages team acts with a spirit of professionalism, humility and integrity towards each other and towards our clients.
The Attitude you will need
- You will be a 'get things done' kind of person
- You are personable and confident in your manner, working well under pressure and demonstrating a can-do attitude
- You employ a systematic and structured approach to achieve goals
- As a valued team member, you will be able to function both independently and jointly as a team contributor
- When necessary, you support team members by encouraging participation and asking for their involvement
The Skills you will need
- You display excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Organisation and planning is already second-nature to you
- You can identify and maximise potential business opportunities
- IT literate working with Microsoft Packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
The Knowledge you will need
- A good, generic understanding of mortgages and protection
- Knowledge of all house purchase/ move related secondary services such as survey, conveyancing and Estate Agency operations generally
- A good level of technical and e-commerce knowledge to promote the services of Just Mortgages efficiently and effectively
- A competent and professional telephone manner
Equal Opportunities: At Spicerhaart, variety makes our Company DNA come to life. We love people - and what's more - we love the differences that make each person who they are and we support you and encourage those differences to make you the best person you can be. Spicerhaart are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we welcome all talented individuals to apply for a career with us. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let our Talent Team know.
To all recruitment agencies: Spicerhaart does not accept speculative agency CVs. Please do not forward CVs to our Talent Team, Spicerhaart employees or any other company location. Spicerhaart is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.