Aderant have a new opportunity for a Client Experience Consultant to join the London team. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis, receiving a competitive salary of up to £60,000 per annum, dependent on experience!
The Client Experience Consultant Role
We are looking for a Client Experience Consultant to join our Solutions Consulting team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of regional clients, partnering and ensuring their long-term success. You will liaise between clients and cross-functional internal teams to understand the client’s current software, drive the adoption of Aderant software, assist with client retention and encourage successful delivery of our solutions.
Key Responsibilities of the Client Experience Consultant
- Manage client relationships with a focus on; knowledge, product adoption, retention and satisfaction
- Work with Account Executives and other internal teams to meet client objectives and expectations
- Create trusted and strategic relationships with key personnel in client firms, consulting and advising as necessary
- Drive the adoption and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Assist with Solution Consulting demonstrations, site visits or issue escalations, as needed.
What we’re looking for in our Client Experience Consultant
- Finance, accounting or law firm background
- Aderant Expert or Thompson Reuters Elite experience
- 50% Travel (principally within the UK and Ireland with some activity in Continental Europe)
- Prior experience of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Familiarity working with contacts ranging from C-level to end users
- Impeccable written, verbal communication / presentation skills
- Detail oriented and analytical. Strong team player, but still a self-starter
Aderant is a global provider of comprehensive business management software for law firms, helping them run a better business by providing market leading solutions for business intelligence and a full suite of front and back office solutions. Aderant supports over 3,000 clients in more than 30 countries, representing 77 of the top 100 Global Law Firms.
If you would like to join the team as our Client Experience Consultant, or find out more information, then please click ‘apply’ today – we’d love to hear from you!