Client Relationship Executive, Norwich
ABOUT THE JOB
The Client Relationship Executive will be responsible for a portfolio of accounts, including Nielsen Brandbank’s high value and strategically important clients. You will have overall responsibility for service delivery across this portfolio, in conjunction with Level 1 Support and Global Product Specialists.
You will be responsible for achieving Quarterly Customer Satisfaction targets, as well as ensuring key business metrics around timeliness, quality and coverage are maintained effectively.
In addition, you will be tasked with client research creating and delivering Service Delivery Plans for your client base, working with the Client Business Partners to ensure we tailor the Nielsen Brandbank service to meet and exceed our client’s expectations.
- Responsible for delivering first-class service levels across your account portfolio; dealing with multiple stakeholders within your customer base to ensure they are getting full value from the Nielsen Brandbank service
- Responding to queries, both internal and external, within agreed business SLAs. These will be across telephone, email or online communication channels
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the core Nielsen Brandbank service, as well as any additional “value – add” services, to ensure you are able to service them effectively, track customer usage against allowance, and answer any queries that your customer base might raise. This includes, but is not limited to; Product Library, Business Operational Processes, Customer Requested Products, Integration Solutions, eCommerce Insights, Merchandising Exchange.
- Providing support and training to your customer base to ensure they are working with Nielsen Brandbank in a mutually beneficial manner.
- Scheduling product deliveries around our workflow capacity, dealing with operational queries and generally supporting our operations team to ensure we deliver a good level of service in all instances
- Managing bespoke reports and projects depending on the client’s needs and contracts signed with Nielsen Brandbank. This could be high-end photography shoots, managing coverage or compliance via our range management system.
- Continually managing and looking to improve the way we manage ranges for our clients.
- Building a rapport with your Customer base, frequently contacting them to understand their service requirements and identify potential areas where Nielsen Brandbank can further support their business objectives. This will support both revenue growth and customer satisfaction
- Working with your Client Business Partner counterpart to develop Account Development Plans; creating customer-specific objectives to improve service delivery and customer perception of the Nielsen Brandbank service
- Regular reporting according to customer & business needs. This includes, but is not limited to; product status reports, performance against business metrics at the Customer level, usage of our service over a time period.
- Identifying key stakeholders within your portfolio of accounts, in order to increase engagement and generate revenue opportunities for the Nielsen Brandbank business
- Identifying business improvement areas to support continual service improvement for your customer base, and working with relevant functions within the Nielsen Brandbank business to ensure these are implemented.
- Understanding how we can simplify/automate processes with customers, as well as embed new business processes
- Extensive experience in a Customer Service role, ideally in a Business to Business environment
- Demonstrable ability to perform against multiple business KPIs, particularly inclusive of Customer Satisfaction / Voice of the Customer measures
- Proven ability to develop customer engagement in a product and/or service
- Able to think critically and identify process improvement areas across multiple business functions
- Proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a diverse team, in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized, driven, with good time management skills and a logical approach,
- Able to prioritize workload and excellent attention to detail.
- General interest in FMCG and specifically the eCommerce industry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with strong presentation skills and the ability to network effectively.
- Professionally presented, articulate and a confident communicator at all levels
- You may be asked to undertake additional duties to those above, either on a temporary or permanent basis, which the Company reasonably believes you are capable of carrying out or for which you will be trained.
- There may be requirements and opportunity for travel, both nationally and internationally, as part of this role.
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com