An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our business as a Client Associate Team Leader. Ideally you will already be a successful Administrator, with experience of supervising and managing others, who is looking to further develop their skills in a supportive environment. The successful applicant will help support the delivery of excellent customer service within specified Service Level Agreements to a portfolio of clients.
This role will involve leading a small, but growing team of Administrators who are responsible for scheduling and planning the activities of our Mobile Health Units as they visit our various client sites across the country and deliver our occupational health service. The team are responsible for arranging visits, allocating and monitoring resource as well as arranging travel and accommodation for our team of Technicians as they undertake site visits.
This is a full time role, working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 7.5 hours per day between 8.00am and 6.00pm.
- Key responsibilities:
- Leading a team of Administrators to include allocating work, supervising day to day activities, and developing and coaching the team.
- Conducting the team's Annual Development Reviews, holding regular 1-2-1s, identifying additional training requirements and creating development plans to address any underperformance.
- Training new team members on processes and principles of the services as well as familiarising them with specific client requirements.
- Helping to identify efficient service delivery opportunities on a national scale, ensuring site visits and schedules are planned to optimal utilisation, ensuring best value to our customer's needs.
- Liaising with clients, their employees, internal staff and 3rd parties via telephone, email, letter and via our in-house scheduling tools.
- Daily review and allocation of schedulers workflow to manage optimal utilisation of our field-based resources.
- Use of data to identify, monitor and escalate any underutilised schedules to the appropriate key customer contacts.
- Regular communication with the local Senior Team in regard to people or client issues.
- Act in accordance with the Company's core values of diligence; honesty; exemplary customer service; professionalism; ethical and trustworthy behaviours. Valuing colleagues, customers and business partners, and taking responsibility for their actions.
- Act within the boundaries set out by the Company's policies to ensure sensitive personal information is protected as required by law, regulatory bodies, ethics and best practice.
Client Associate | Administrator | Admin | Training | Development
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Initiative and a proactive approach.
- Experience of managing a team of staff.
- Willing to take an active role in your own and your team's development.
- Previous experience completing logistics planning and optimal scheduling
- Experience in a customer service, health survelliance or Occupational Health environment.
- Good IT skills to include the use of database systems, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Knowledge of Office 365.
We are one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services. Established in 2002 by a group of occupational health professionals, we have experienced strong, steady growth. We offer a full portfolio of occupational health services, combining them into bespoke programmes that suit your organisation's people and their needs. We also provide innovative medical care training courses that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies.
The information you submit to us as part of your application for employment will be held and used by us in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018, which incorporates the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and all relevant subsequent legislation. From the point at which we receive your application we will be required to maintain and process data about you for the purposes of reaching and communicating a recruitment decision. If your application is selected for interview you will be sent an Applicant Privacy Notice giving further details on how we will process and maintain any personal information gathered during this stage of the recruitment process.
We will retain the details of unsuccessful applicants for a period 12 months following the completion of the recruitment process.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
£20,000.00 - £20,000.00 per year
See Job Spec
See Job Spec