When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of more than $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
At our site in Swindon, ThermoFisher are forging partnerships that are transforming the industry, creating new business models between pharma companies and their pharma service providers. We are pioneering solutions that are driven by client needs, with successful recent partnerships including Flexion and Pacira.
We currently offer solutions spanning the entire pharmaceutical life cycle to help pharma and biotech companies of all sizes meet their complex development and manufacturing needs at any stage or scale enabling us to deliver a combination of unrivaled quality, reliability and compliance, backed by a reputation for scientific and technical excellence.
The range of services at ThermoFisher for drug substances and drug products is wider than that of any other CDMO and we offer end-to-end capabilities and expertise to take your discovery from pre-clinical and clinical development, through scale-up, all the way to commercial supply across more than 40 oral solid, sterile and softgel dosage forms.
- Generation, execution and review of validation documentation for the qualification of cleaning processes.
- To ensure that all documentation is prepared, authorised and completed in a timely manner.
- To ensure that all tasks are carried out in an effective and efficient manner.
- To ensure that appropriate training records are maintained.
- To communicate effectively with others on site.
- To supervise work of those undertaking and or participate in cleaning development and cleaning validation activities.
- Deliver coordination and management to the Technology Transfer of new, or internal commercial products onto site leading the internal site team against defined project plans and delivery milestones, and act as client contact as appropriate.
In addition to this we are looking for an individual who is able to demonstrate:
- Up to BSc. and or with suitable, demonstrable experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry - preferably in the fill/finish operational environment.
- Previous experience of applying “V” model approach to validation activities.
- Strong project management background within, for example, production engineering, validation or quality; with a solid understanding of manufactured dosage forms.
- Ability to utilise project management tools such as Microsoft Project planning.
- Client facing experience preferred.
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the on-line application to describe how you meet