As a waste management Cleaner you will be responsible for ensuring that the level of cleanliness is kept to the required standard at our offices in Stoke-on-Trent.
Duties to include ensuring that all waste is segregated and placed correctly in the bins and compactor; working closely with the Facilities management team to develop an effective waste management program.
The successful applicant will be required to work and 5 days from 7.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Good understanding of waste management.
- Understand health and safety guidelines and expectations.
- High attention to detail.
- Flexible and enthusiastic in approach to multiple tasks.
- Familiar with using cleaning equipment.
- Awareness of COSHH.
- Familiar with working outdoors.
- Excellent time keeping with a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Possession of current driving licence is essential.
- Working as part of a team or independently.
- Maintaining cleanliness of external areas.
- Ensuring work areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Ensuring that walkways are kept clear, free of debris and trip hazards.
- Keeping equipment clean and tidy.
- During winter months assist with clearing ice and snow.
To apply, send your CV and Covering Letter, quoting the Job Reference Code CWMSOT0920MON, to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services 2018) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ or email to firstname.lastname@example.org