Kier is looking to recruit a Cleaner, who will report to the Facilities Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a range of cleaning services to the site.
- Sweeping, mopping and polishing of hard floor areas
- Vacuuming carpets and furnishings
- Cleaning, wiping, dusting and polishing of surfaces, fittings, fixtures and furniture
- Empty waste bins, removing rubbish to collection areas
- Cleaning toilet areas fittings and fixtures
- Clean internal glazing to keep substantially free from dirt, marks and deposits
- Securing the windows in all unoccupied areas, if required
- Responsibility for all keys held for access purposes & ensuring their safe return (if required)
- Security of the cleaning store
- Reporting all accidents, incidents and dangerous occurrences to Manager/ Supervisor
- Attending training and meetings as arranged and directed
- Wear protective clothing and uniform as issued
- Previous cleaning experience advantageous but not essential (training is provided)
- Possesses the ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- You will need to be energetic, punctual, and reliable with a proactive approach to your work
Make the journey. Leave a legacy.
Being part of Kier means living our values of being collaborative, enthusiastic and forward thinking. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it’s through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy. Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
Kier is an inclusive employer.
Let’s shape your world together.