An great opportunity has arisen for a Cleaner within a well established care group who look after vulnerable adults with learning disabilities. Our client is a leading group in providing support to individuals enduring a range of mental health issues to engage them in a recovery and rehabilitation programme which is aimed to build the foundations of independent living within a community environment.
Our client is looking for Cleaner to join our team. As a cleaner you would be playing a pivotal role in providing a clean environment for service users and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties.
Our Client is looking for Cleaners to join them in their South Harrow, Buckinghamshire and Leicester offices.
Requirements for this position:
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning rooms, restroom etc).
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Fluent in English.
Skills and Qualifications
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- COSHH trained Proactivity and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and the ability to handle cleaning chemicals safely
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and maintain schedule while responding to incidents
- Basic knowledge of computers and microsoft office