Role: Cleaner / Housekeeper
Location: Astley Nursing Home
Hourly Rate: £7.60
Hours: Full or part time hours per week on a rolling rota basis
Rota: 7am - 3pm
We welcome all candidates, whether you are already experienced, as long as you have the right values for our organisation you will be supported by a programme of continuous training and development.
We are very happy to accept your CV.
First and foremost we are looking for someone who is genuinely interested in working within a caring environment; this is our resident’s home.
· to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene within our home.
· Cleanliness of the home needs to be kept to a high standard and in line with our infection control policy.
· At all times you will be aware of safeguarding our vulnerable residents, be cheerful and compassionate by nature, reliable and trustworthy
· Full support and training will be given to you to allow you to carry out your day to work.
· Days only.
· Private Health Care Scheme
· Pension scheme available
· Free refreshments and subsidised meals
· free parking on site
· Full induction and training and development. This includes regular mandatory training as well as other training opportunities
Astley Hall is a country house with wonderful views out over the valley, Astley Hall provides nursing care for dementia care and disabled residents. The team provide homely care which promotes independence at every opportunity, in accordance with the aims of the Worcestershire dementia standard for care; this is care that does not impede upon residents' chances of building a satisfying day-to-day lifestyle, in a calm and welcoming social atmosphere.