CLASS 2 NIGHT DRIVERS
We are recruiting for Class 2 Night Drivers in the Tamworth area. Our client is a national distributor of automotive parts around England, Scotland and Northern Ireland. As Class 2 Night Drivers work will be night store deliveries with 2-3 drop and 1 collection. Class 2 Night Drivers will be responsible key holders with access to store alarms to carry out deliveries. Various shifts are available between Sunday and Friday every week with enhanced rates for Fridays and Sunday work. Work will involve cages being loaded using a tail lift.
Our client is happy to accept Class 2 Night Drivers with a minimum of 6 months UK experience.
Class 2 Night Drivers Pay Rates:
- LTD - £12/Hr Mon-Thu, £15/Hr Fri, £15/Hr Sun
- PAYE - £10/Hr Mon - Thu, £13/Hr Fri, £13/Hr Sun
Class 2 Night Drivers:
- Held your Class 2 Licence for a min of 6 months.
- No DD, IN, DR, TT99, CD endorsements and no more than 9 points on licence.
- A flexible approach and good communication skills.
- Be willing to do 2-3 drops per shift.
Work of Class 2 Night Drivers will be:
- Working for one of the fastest growing business in the Midlands, our client offers new modern trucks and continuity of work.
- 2-3 Store Deliveries with 1 collection (Usually empty cages)
- Delivery of Car Components around the UK
- Starts times between 18:00 and 04:00
- Will be Delivery Point Key holders
- Some handball will be involved moving roll cages
- Tail lift work
- Long term ongoing positions
- 45-60 hours per week (on-average)
- All routes mapped for ease.
- Immediate starts available
Benefits of working for Extra Drivers:
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click to apply
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
£10.00 - £15.00 per hour