CLASS 2 MULTI-DROP DRIVERS
We are recruiting for Class 2 Multi-Drop Drivers for a well established and known client in the Midlands area. Work will be multi-drop work (13-14 drops per day) around the Midlands area. The work will involve handballing on and off the vehicle so must be physically fit. You will be working Monday to Friday on days with start times of 06:30. All drivers will be assisted by a drivers mates to assist in deliveries. Deliveries will be to pubs, restaurants and nightclubs around the Midlands region. Must be able to start on 25 November 2019
Our client will ONLY accept Class 2 Drivers with a minimum of 1 Years UK experience with no more then 6 points.
Class 2 Multi-Drop Drivers Pay Rates:
- PAYE: £11.25/Hr
- LTD: £13.50/Hr
- Temp 2 Perm positions are also available for the right candidates
As Class 2 Multi-Drop Drivers:
- Held your Class 2 Licence for a minimum of 2 years.
- Have a minimum of 2 years UK Class 2 experience
- No DD, IN, DR, TT99, CD endorsements and no more than 6 points on licence.
- A flexible approach and good communication skills.
- Be willing to multi-drop around the Midlands region
- MUST be physically fit
Work of Class 2 Multi-Drop Drivers will be:
- Working for one of the fastest growing business in the Midlands, our client offers new modern trucks and continuity of work.
- Temp 2 Perm positions available for the right candidates
- Monday to Friday work
- 06:30 Starts
- 8 hour days
- Minimum 2 years UK experience
- Various groupage drops around the midlands
- Drivers mate on all routes to assist in loading and unloading
- Must have a helpful enthusiastic positive attitude
- Must be physically fit
- 13-14 drops per day in the Midlands area only
- Immediate start
Benefits of working for Extra Drivers:
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please Contact the Tamworth Driving team on 01827 307 100 or alternatively click to apply
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
£11.25 - £13.50 per hour