Goldman & Fine Group is looking for a Delivery Lorry Driver (3.5 ton, Cat C) in the Hoddesdon area (3632).
My client, a large logistics company, takes pride in its values, service and people, striving for the best in all they do. Drivers are at the forefront of their business, providing effective and efficient delivery, excellent customer service and the very best impression of the company.
They are looking to recruit HGV/LGV drivers with CPC and Class 2 entitlement in the Hoddesdon area for multi-drop UK deliveries of chilled food and drinks. Applicants will be experienced drivers with a positive, friendly personality, and be physically fit, as the role involves manual handling. You will ensure goods are delivered on time and in a first-class condition, while making a good impression with your manner and appearance, as well as that of your vehicle.
In return, my client is offering an excellent salary and all benefits that come with employment in a large company, including pension, healthcare plan and personal accident scheme.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- comply at all times with all relevant legislation in food safety and chill chain standards, ensuring correct fridge temperatures
- complete all necessary paperwork
- make sure your vehicle is kept in a safe, clean condition by completing all safety checks
- collect empty equipment from customers
- co-operate fully with driver debrief procedures
- assist in the loading of vehicles as necessary
- guarantee the security of all company property that is under your charge
- working with internal colleagues and managers, reporting directly to the Office Manager
- undertake any other duties that may be necessary
It is essential that you have a valid LGV Class 2 driving license with no more than 3 points and also a driver CPC card.
- have at least 1 year’s commercial driving experience in a 3.5T vehicle
- have a full, valid driving licence with category C entitlement
- have a Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)
- be aware of and adhere to all driving legislation required
- follow all H&S procedures, ensuring your own and other people’s Health and Safety
- be target- and deadline-focused
- be physically fit and active
- be flexible and willing to adapt
- have excellent customer service skills
- click on this advert and submit your CV
- email your CV to Michael at Goldman & Fine
- call Michael at Goldman & Fine on 020 8066 4860, quoting ref 3632
- visit the Goldman & Fine website – www.goldmanfine.com
Job ref: 3632
If this is not the position for you, please send us your CV and we can discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call us, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.