Courier Logistics have an exciting opportunity for a Class 2 Driver to join our growing team based in Rotherham. Working on a full time, permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £26,000 per annum.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 08.00-18.00 with Saturday morning approx. 1 in 7 on rotation (this will be paid in addition)
Established in 1994, Courier Logistics started with two small ageing vans and one big ambition to succeed. With year on year growth, we now employ over 100 staff and have a turnover in excess of £10 million. Our vision for the future is to continue to increase our customer base whilst maintaining a personal service and meeting our “on time, every time” commitment to collection and delivery. Customers are gained and retained through consistently high levels of professional service and value for money.
The Class 2 Driver Role:
- Multi Drop within the ‘S’ postcode on average 8-10 deliveries per day and 5-6 collections
- 18T vehicle may have tail lift (training will be given if needed on tail lift)
- Ensure freight is secure using straps
- Daily vehicle checks, reporting any anomalies or faults to the shift managers
- Weekly download of tachograph
- Breaks to be taken in line with driver regulations, must be knowledgeable of requirements
Our ideal Class 2 Driver:
- CPC required
- Driver compliance/speeding etc
- Must be professional and courteous, able to use own initiative and be good at communicating
- Flexibility is required to suit the demands of the business; overtime may be required from time to time
As our Class 2 Driver you’ll receive a number of benefits including:
- Competitive salary of £26,000 per annum
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays per year pro rata
- Westfield Health Scheme
- Work place pension scheme
- Full uniform and equipment to undertake duties provided
- Full training given (paperwork complete and returned to depot, scanner compliance, vehicle cleanliness)
- Opportunities to progress to Class 1 after 1st year of employment
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Class 2 Driver then please click “Apply” today!