This hidden gem is expiring soon - don't miss this opportunity.
Class 2 ADR Driver
We are currently recruiting for a Class 2 ADR Driver roles for our client based in Lutterworth.
As a Class 2 ADR Driver for this client you will need to have the below.
- CPC Card
- Tacho Card
- Minimum one years experience driving in the UK
- Must have had C licence for minimum of two years.
- Valid ADR Card with Packages
- Handball is involved
- LTD £13.50 Days, £14.50 Nights, £17.00 Saturday, £18.00 Sunday
- PAYE £12.00 Days, £13.00 Nights, £15.00Saturday, £16.00 Sunday
NIGHT SHIFT PAY BEGINS AT 14:00
- Location - Lutterworth
- Duration - Ongoing
Role of a Class 2 ADR Driver:
- Deliveries to leisure centres and such with chemicals
- We can offer morning start times across 5 days a week
- No more than 6 points and major endorsements will no be considered
- Can be up to me 7-8 deliveries a day.
Benefits of working with us as a Class 2 ADR Driver:
- Free onsite secure parking
- Canteen facilities
Benefits of working with us as a PAYE Driver:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you interested in the role please click apply.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
£12.00 - £18.00 per hour