Class 1 Driver – Saturday Working – Up to £18p/h – Various shifts available – Apply Today!
Nexus People are looking for HGV Class 1 drivers in Worksop to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and distribution companies for a leading supplier of hardware, homeware and garden supplies on Saturdays only.
What does being a Class 1 Driver entail?
- Driving an HGV – Class 1
- Trunking and store deliveries – working with cages
- Routine Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
Shift times & working hours…
- We require Class 1 Drivers on a Saturday only
- There are other shifts available where required
Why should you work for Nexus People as a Class 1 Driver?
- Free CPC Modules! Complete a free CPC module for every 12 months of ongoing service completed, up to 5 years!
- Pension Scheme (Auto-enrollment)
- Full Employment and Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (PAYE Drivers – earn up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- PAYE & LTD drivers welcome
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Nexus team
- Temp to Perm opportunities
What do we need from you to be a Class 1 Driver?
- Full HGV Class 1 driving licence
- Minimum 3 months experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 180 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application.
* ** IMPORTANT **
#HGV #Driver #Class1 #Worksop #Saturday #Transport #Weekend #Working #Workintransport
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
** IMPORTANT **
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules