Limited C+E Rates based on £14 - Ltd/£15.50 - OT (after 8 hours)
Day Runs - varied work including local work / Shunting / UK wide runs
Hours mainly Mon - Fri 06:00 till finish, could range from 8 - 12 hour days.
No heavy lifting, loading or unloading -various truck types including canopy's (curtain sided), flat bed - with poles and flatbed cage
GI Group is currently recruiting for a HGV Class 1 (C+E) driver to work for a client ongoing in the Horncastle area.
Job duties will include;
* Operating HGV Artic Class 1 vehicle to perform 3-4 drops per day
* The working day will be Monday - Friday 06:00 till finish, could range from 8 - 12 hour days.
* Completing the deliveries with a professional work ethic.
* Follow all required safety policies and procedures. There may be the odd night out here and there.
All Applicants must have;
* Hold a valid UK Commercial HGV Class 1 (C+E) driver's license
* Hold a vaild CPC qualification card
* Possess a valid and in date digital tachograph card
* Restrictions may apply due to insurance purposes.
* Transport is required to get to the location of work
There could be permanent work available for the right candidates. The rates advertised are for limited drivers, PAYE drivers are also welcome to apply.
Newly passed drivers are welcome to apply.
To apply for this position call Rachel at Gi group on 01472 268500
"Drivers & logistics professionals wanted for temporary & permanent vacancies text "DRIVER" to 88802"
Gi Group are a specialist driving recruitment agency for LGV Cat C+E & Class 1 drivers. Each specialist driving consultant holds FTA Certificate of Professional Competence in driver recruitment. Driver welfare is our primary concern and we are proud of our industry leading reputation as an employer of choice with the driving recruitment industry. We have been retained by our client for multiple LGV Cat C+E/HGV1/Class 1 Drivers.