Customer Consultant - Motor Claims Handler:
As an award winning insurer we focus on providing a first class customer service within our Third Party Assist Team. We offer a busy, fast-paced environment where our employees can grow and develop. We work with some of the country’s leading brands and can offer a wide and varied role.
We offer an industry leading training programme and opportunities to develop your skills across our business. We will support and encourage you to excel within your role, with the opportunity of progression throughout our company.
About the Customer Consultant role;
We’re looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our Third Party Assistance team. Working with your team you will need to be motivated and have the ability to talk persuasively to our customers building rapport enabling us to settle claims quickly and effectively.
We’re looking for individuals that can demonstrate commitment, drive, enthusiasm and a willingness to develop. You must have a good standard of education with the ability to talk to our customers.
In return we can offer you a great career opportunity, in a fun, fast paced environment in a continually growing organisation.
Working hours are based on a 37.5 hour working week, shifts are provided in advance and are operational between the hours of Monday - Friday 8am – 9pm, Occasional weekend shifts operate between the hours of Saturday, 9-5 pm and Sunday 11-3pm.
Please note: part time 16+ hours and alternative shift patterns available.
Here’s some of the perkz our Customer Consultants tell us they enjoy;
- Ageas pay and support in achieving the insurance industry recognised Chartered Insurance Institute qualification.
- Ongoing training is provided in helping support career development such as moving up the career ladder into senior and management roles or moving across functions into our support areas like IT, Marketing or HR.
- Starting with 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, the option is there to buy or sell 5 days holiday.
- Employees are able to pay for a car lease at a discounted rate through their monthly pay.
- We offer a large range of health options like dental plans, healthcare plans, life assurance and free eye tests.
- Ageas double the pension payments that employees make.
- We have a wide range of wellbeing and social activities – you’ll find a full calendar all year round!
- Enjoy discounts on Ageas insurance products and with a wide range of retailers.
We're a leading provider of award-winning insurance solutions in the UK, distributing our Personal and Commercial insurance products through brokers, intermediaries, affinity partners and the internet. We have two consumer brands – Back Me Up and RIAS – and partner with some of the nation’s most well-known brands, such as John Lewis, Age UK, Toyota, Virgin Money and General Motors. We’re also partners in Tesco Underwriting, providing home and motor insurance to Tesco Bank customers. Insuring around five million customers and working with a range of partners, Ageas are recognised for delivering consistent and high-quality customer experiences. We employ around 4,000 people in UK based offices in Manchester, Stoke, Gloucester, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Eastleigh and London.