DISCOVER your opportunity
At AXA XL our Claims team sets us apart. Our experienced Claims professionals use their specialised expertise to handle even the most complex claims seamlessly. How do you make a good thing better? You focus on excellence and creating a culture of continuous improvement. You create an environment that fosters collaboration, customer service and colleague development. And you build a team of passionate and innovative claims experts who see success as a reason to roll up their sleeves and drive for improvement.
As a Claims Handler / Adjuster, you will play a critical role in the Property claims team by managing and resolving claims for our customers. You will work closely with your manager coordinating with fellow claims adjusters to bring claims to resolution. You will interact and collaborate with the practice leader and the underwriting team and with brokers, clients and experts on assigned accounts taking ownership of critical issues relating to the claims management.
DISCOVER your opportunity
What will youressential responsibilities include?
· You will effectively and proactively control a portfolio of claims by ensuring that communications, new claims and notifications are dealt with in a timely manner and that any trends are identified and reported to relevant stakeholders.
· You will provide oversight and direction related to coverage analysis, investigation, evaluation, reserving and proactive resolution of a book of product specific claims in accordance with your agreed authority and the Claims Handler Guidelines.
· Provide superior customer service to policyholders and brokers. Continually identify areas where customer experience can be improved.
· Supporting Underwriting teams and key stakeholders in connection with claim trends, marketing and business development
· Interaction with and support of management and all other relevant internal stakeholders with a view to effectively support Underwriting Growth and Profitability
· Supporting the claims operations team to generate reports, monitor service level agreements (SLA’s), recover funds from 3rd parties, and provide any other information required on an ad hoc basis.
· Management of Delegated Authority arrangements ensuring they adhere to the service levels in place and provide the expected outcomes to our customers in line with the AXA XL philosophy including analysis of Management information. Provide training to Delegated Claims Authority holders as necessary.
· Requirement of the role to work from the London office on a regular basis (1 day each week). Initial training for this role will require more frequent travel to the London office.
You will report to the Claims Manager, UK and International Property, London Market.
SHARE your talent
SHARE your talent
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
· Proven knowledge of Property claims, including domestic and commercial property
· Previous experience of handling London market claims (including knowledge of ECF) will be highly beneficial
· Understanding how the Claims function operates, including the lifecycle of the claim
· Takes ownership and accountability for the management of assigned claims and successfully oversees the strategy to obtain the best result for both AXA XL and the insured
· Delivering prompt, fair, innovative and accurate claims service enhancing strong broker and client relationships
· Creating a common understanding for both parties, taking the perspective of others into account and leveraging that to persuade or negotiate agreements and/or action
· Works to establish relationships and collaborate effectively across the business, and leverages those relationships in the achievement of goals and objectives
· Builds a strong position in the management and resolution of Claims
· Uses relevant data to gain buy-in and support in setting and implementing case strategy
FIND your future
AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals and even some inspirational individuals we don’t just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it.
How? By combining a strong and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive workspace, empowered to deliver top client service across all our lines of business − property, casualty, professional, financial lines and specialty.
With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, we partner with those who move the world forward.
Learn more at axaxl.com
Diversity & Inclusion
We know that a diverse workforce and inclusive culture enable business growth and are critical to our success. That’s why we have made a strategic commitment to attracting and retaining the most diverse workforce possible, while creating a strong, inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and can contribute and reach their highest potential.
· Named to the Diversity Best Practices Index – 2017, 2018
· Signatory to the CEO Action for Diversity
· Signatory to the UK Women in Finance Charter
· Twelve Colleague Resource Groups around the Globe
· Robust support for Flexible Working Arrangements
· Enhanced family friendly leave benefits