RAC are currently recruiting for a permanent Claims Advisor supporting the invoice team in Stretford. Are you looking to further your career within RAC and gain experience within a different department? Apply now!
As a Claims Advisor your role will be to provide an efficient and effective level of customer service and advice on behalf of Insurance Companies and Fleet customers following a road traffic accident. To support the invoicing team processing supplier invoices and ensuring customers are billed accurately in line with their agreed pricing matrix.
- Question, collate and process information gathered from inbound and outbound calls, to understand the circumstances of the claim, respond to the customer’s needs and identify opportunities to instruct services as appropriate.
- Build and maintain close working relationships between team members, departments and preferred suppliers to maintain employee engagement and ensure effective delivery of objectives and market leading customer service.
- Deliver a responsive, consistent and high-quality service using structured calls and accurate information.
- To constantly maintain and update product knowledge to provide effective service and advise customers correctly.
- Contribute to organisational goals through the delivery of service excellence and the achievement of agreed individual and team measures
- Deliver short term / one-off projects and activities as required by and to the standards and outcomes agreed with Line Manager
- Experience of working in the Insurance industry/claims handling (desirable)
- Experience of working within a customer focussed, operational environment
- Experience of working in a high call volume environment with both inbound/outbound calls
- Experience of working in a team
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service