DISCOVER your opportunity
The Claims Account Manager is a newly created role which will provide oversight across our Delegated Authority Partners and ensure internal governance obligations are met across all Non-Marine Specialty lines, specifically Accident & Health, Equine, Livestock & Aquaculture and Crisis Management business lines.
Collaborate with Claims Leadership, Claims Adjusters, DUG and CDAG, regional and underwriting counterparts to ensure excellent service is provided to our customers by our delegated authority partners and ensure we are compliant with our regulatory requirements.
Undertake necessary reporting and controls across the portfolio.
Drive a culture of continues improvement and learning in claims team and actively supports short- and long-term improvement initiatives.
DISCOVER your opportunity
What will youressential responsibilities include?
· In conjunction with Non-Marine Specialty Leaders develop a documented approach to Delegated Authorities (including Assistance Providers) outlining trigger points, appetite for authority levels and controls with our claims goals in mind such as total cost of claim.
· Create summary document for each account.
· Undertake initial analysis of any decision to outsource claims handling – new or renewal in line with our documented approach.
· Review renewal spreadsheet and update CDAG accordingly.
· Ensure that all due diligence is undertaken appropriately and liaise with the DA partner throughout the process through to contracting to ensure a timely and smooth process. Liaise with the broker where appropriate to ensure that they are kept advised of developments.
· Ensure all App IIIs reflect agreed SLAs and fee rates. Ensure all fee rates agreed are advised to the claims handler(s) responsible for the account and any handover documents for shared services.
· Undertake analysis to determine appropriate level of loss fund and setting up of Vitesse accounts.
· Assist in any loss fund reconciliation exercises with finance.
· Provide support on production of documentation for audits. Attend wrap ups and follow up with the relevant owners of audit actions through to completion, escalating as appropriate.
· Attend monthly / quarterly meetings with all Delegated Authority Partners to review performance, identify any issues and record minutes and actions centrally in the M&R tool. Ensure all actions followed up in a timely manner.
· Undertake performance analysis of Delegated Authority partners utilizing watertrace. Communicating any performance issues to internal and external stakeholders.
· Ensure any issues that are identified outside of any audit are logged, a remediation plan put in place and followed through within the timeframe provided. Ensuring stakeholders are kept appraised of developments.
· Identify Delegated Authority Partners where they work across class and ensure issues and lessons learned are shared .
· Collaborate with CDAG, DUG and Legal as appropriate in the event we need to off-board a Delegated Authority Partner.
· Assist the Non-Marine Claims Leads in their resource modelling (this can include identifying opportunities to increase existing trusted Delegated Authority Partners’ authorities to create capacity)
· Active participation and accountability for the Quality Review Process for area of responsibility. Work with key stakeholders on process review and improvement.
· Produce year end thematic review of Delegated Authority Partners and plan for following year.
You will report to the Head of Non Marine Specialty Claims, UK and GPL Accident & Health
SHARE your talent
SHARE your talent
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
· Proven experience of working with Delegated Authority Arrangements, ideally in a relationship management or governance capacity.
· Knowledge of A&H insurance lines and partnering with Assistance providers will be beneficial
· Working knowledge of applicable local regulations.
· Possesses strong analytical skills and sound judgment.
· Takes initiative and has the ability to work independently.
· High dedication to customer service including professionalism and diplomacy in broker and insured relations.
· Strong communication: Excellent verbal and written communication, collaboration, presentation and influencing skills. Able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of sophistication. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and efficiently juggle numerous concurrent responsibilities.
· Collaborative approach: Develop and maintain productive working relationships with brokers, claim handlers, underwriter coverholders and TPAs. Provide guidance and seek input from others as needed to achieve the best result possible. Capable of working and collaborating with a virtual team.
· Results Oriented: Approach tasks proactively and anticipate needs. Think quickly and prioritize multiple work streams without sacrificing quality. Act with a sense of urgency.
· Continuous Improvement Focused: Willing to ask questions and explore new ideas. Eager to learn and focused on continuously improving technical skills and AXA XL claims capabilities.
· Client-service Oriented: Focused on value at all points in the claims experience delivering on our promise to clients.
· Strong ethics: Handle responsibilities with integrity and the highest standards of professionalism.
FIND your future
AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals and even some inspirational individuals we don’t just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it.
How? By combining a strong and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive workspace, empowered to deliver top client service across all our lines of business − property, casualty, professional, financial lines and specialty.
With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, we partner with those who move the world forward.
At AXA XL we are happy to talk flexible working. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and consider flexible ways of working for every role. Talk to us about how we can make flexibility work for you.
Learn more at axaxl.com
Diversity & Inclusion
We know that a diverse workforce and inclusive culture enable business growth and are critical to our success. That’s why we have made a strategic commitment to attracting and retaining the most diverse workforce possible, while creating a strong, inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and can contribute and reach their highest potential.
· Named to the Diversity Best Practices Index – 2017, 2018
· Signatory to the CEO Action for Diversity
· Signatory to the UK Women in Finance Charter
· Twelve Colleague Resource Groups around the Globe
· Robust support for Flexible Working Arrangements
· Enhanced family friendly leave benefits