CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Consumer, externally known as Marcus by Goldman Sachs, is comprised of the firm’s digitally-led consumer businesses, which include our deposits and lending businesses, as well as our personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Consumer combines the strength and heritage of a 150-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
Are you passionate about Customer Service, operations, leadership, and using digital tools to provide solutions to retails? We’re looking for a Customer Services Operations professional to join our customer support team who wants to use their skills and ideas to lead and coach others.
Our team of critical thinkers partners with groups in all areas of the firm to lead teams, manage processes, and improve digital tools. Our division also provides critical operations and user experience design to ensure business flows smoothly when customers come to us. From day one, team members play a vital role in upholding the three customer support principles of customer focus, process innovation and risk management.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall development and delivery of new hire curriculum, as well as the creation and delivery of identified remedial training need
- Provides leadership and development plans for the customer support agents, devising development curve of expected core competencies as team member’s progress from new hire to tenured representative
- Creates and delivers of the Performance Coaching program inclusive of rhythm and review of score cards, call monitors, call calibration sessions and trend analysis
- Develops course materials and job aids in a range of media formats for new and remedial training
- Works with Cross Functional teams and uses procedure and process information to design performance based active learning solutions
- Implements training courses though effective coordination with internal resources and clients
- Facilitates training for all levels of the team
- Measures training effectiveness and recommends course of improvement
- Ensure that all course materials are updated regularly
- Ensures Compliance trainings are assigned and completed on time
- Leads Engagement plan across customer support team to ensure employees are active and engaged in order to provide a positive working culture and best in class service to customers
- Works with management team to develop and deliver ongoing communication to the teams
- Responsible for conducting internal quality audits/monitors of customer support team and providing coaching and feedback to Customer Support agents on overall call quality
- Employs principles and techniques as defined in the quality audit criteria, and develops and implements quality assurance standards, processes, and controls
- Collects and analyzes data from each audit/monitor activity and assists customer support teams with development and implementation of appropriate corrective action plans, training tips, and team communication to improve overall quality results
- Conducts/participates in calibration session to ensure proper scoring across team members
- Act as escalation point for team members and manages moderate to difficult call quality score disputes
- Provides monthly Quality and Compliance dashboard.
- Develops Audit rhythm for review of call criteria / case criteria and work closely with M&I Analyst, Business Risk Manager and management team regarding SOPS and Test and Controls.
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented, positive attitude, driven, able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Proven ability to lead by example, with a positive attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and delivery skills
- Ability to lead teams and drive performance standards
- Good leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop staff
- A desire to help others work towards targets and develop their skills
- Strong understanding of customer service experience and fundamentals of training
- Product knowledge across Banking and Savings within retail banking
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and other software to deliver high quality materials
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or a related field preferred
- Customer service / Training management experience
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.