CIB F&BM Post Trade Technology Portfolio Governance – Associate
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) Finance and Business Management (F&BM) group provides financial advice to support the CIB’s business strategy and helps to ensure a sound control environment. Within F&BM, the four major areas of responsibility are: Business-aligned BMs (Business Managers), the CIB Controller, Support Staff CFO, and Planning and Analysis.
Reporting to the PTT Portfolio Governance Lead, this role is part of a three-person central governance function tasked with ensuring the efficient and effective control of a highly complex $450m technology portfolio across a 2000+ strong technology organisation. Additional responsibilities include developing and delivering the communications plan for the group; driving location strategy; and the coordination of annual planning. The role will involve regular interaction with senior management across Technology, Operations, F&BM, and the front office stakeholders.
- Define and support the portfolio governance model across the group, ensuring it aligns to the overall CIB strategy and that it provides a clear view of technology’s delivery against requirements
- Ensure the structure accounts for a complex and diverse set of sponsors across Operations, Risk and Control and clients in Markets, Custody and the Banking business
- Create common set of governance goals, metrics and key success measures for the group
- Enable the delivery of executive-level monthly governance reviews to all stakeholders
- Drive portfolio planning process engagement with stakeholders
- Coordinate the business case process for strategic programs
- Deliver the communications strategy across the technology organization
- Solid relevant experience, ideally including strategic PMO experience in a global technology organization, preferably in the financial sector
- Must be a confident communicator, possessing a strength of personality and intellect to gain the respect of demanding business heads and senior management team
- Must have a collaborative and participative style. Professionalism, sensitivity, discretion and sound decision-making skills allied with the ability to interact at senior executive level are essential.
- Ability to prioritize, multi task and drive the agenda under pressure
- Advanced MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel) skills will be a significant advantage
- Nice to Have: Qlikview, Access Db, and/or VB Macro skills
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.