Our Children’s Home in Tadley are recruiting enthusiastic role models to join their team as a Support Worker.
Our home is a comfortable and warm environment that supports the needs of children between the ages of 7-19 who have complex needs which include autistic spectrum disorder. Our focus is to support our young people to develop their life skills and independence in a fun and nurturing way.
As a Support Worker, you will:
- Support our young people with their daily life routines, which may include supporting them during the Education day and other fun social activities.
- Encourage positive behaviours and caring for the well-being of the young person.
- With the support of the wider team of staff within the home and school to ensure the young people reach their full potential.
- Be required to work flexibly and to undertake shift work including early shifts, late shifts and weekends.
Do you have:
- Passion, enthusiasm, self-motivation and commitment to succeed?
- Are you looking to progress with a company that invests in training and career development?
If the answer is yes to the above, become your best you and apply today!
For amazing work, we give amazing rewards:
- Online discounts and cash back for high street to holidays
- Free monthly £1,000 colleague lotto
- We pay for your DBS
- Career Pathways – Our commitment to your career progression
- Amazing charity schemes
- Free parking on site
- Cash for colleagues - Earn money for friends you recommend.
If you have specific questions to ask before making an application, please contact Dianne Price, School Business Manager on 07795 636193.
If you have been affected by coronavirus, or are tired of working from home we have care and education roles available across the country for temp, part-time and full time roles.
For all roles we require a minimum of two references. References provided must cover the last 3 years, for all of our services we will need to request all references from where you have worked with either Children or Vulnerable Adults. Please be advised that references may be requested prior to interview for roles within our schools.
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
Priory Education Services is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and disclosures with the relevant body at an enhanced level. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Education and Children's services will cover the cost of a DBS.