OneDome is the first managed property marketplace in the UK. It provides the fastest, easiest and safest way to discover, buy and sell property while offering great opportunities for businesses. OneDome’s platform enables home buyers and sellers to conduct an end to end property transaction online. From searching for properties to engaging with estate agents, conveyancers, mortgage brokers and even registering the property ownership title, everything is done on one centralised consumer-centric platform. Today with over 480,000 property listings and over 100,000 monthly interactions on the platform, OneDome is the fastest growing property search platform and the only digital housing ecosystem in the UK.
OneDome has raised over £9m and looking to hire an experienced CFO to lead Finance, working directly alongside the Founder & CEO.
Role and responsibilities:
- Partner with the exec team to provide financial oversight, establish key metrics and monitor ongoing performance.
- Drive and oversee the budgeting and reporting process with CEO and senior executive team
- Act as the finance leader in the company, providing analytical insight and perspective on things like cash flow, sales and unit economics.
- Run comprehensive analysis on a regular basis including spend/cost (vs expectations, vs outcomes), important SaaS metrics (CAC, LTV, ARR Growth, Growth Velocity, etc.) and important departmental metrics (Sales pipeline growth and forecast accuracy, sales performance vs spend, etc.)
- Ownership of financial duties including EMI share scheme, R&D Tax Credits (with our hands-on accountant), Payroll and PAYE (with an accountant)
- Help with the development of the business strategy including modelling special projects and pricing models. Establish goals and monitor and analyse performance against them.
- Lead on all financial initiatives to enhance business predictability and transparency. Help define, track and manage company KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) associated with finance within the business
- Assist the CEO with the fundraising activity, working with institutional and private investors
- Experience in tech scale-ups (Series A, B or C rounds) is a must
- Track record of raising a £10M+ funding rounds
- Several years of financial management experience
- Ability to effectively scale a growing business
- Strong academic background with ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualification.
- A flawless track record regarding ethics and compliance.